If you have zero clue on how to whitelist an email, this is the post for you!
Below I’ve laid out simple instructions showing you how to quickly whitelist an email on the most popular email servers to ensure you get all your favorite senders, and if signed up for one of my programs, you’ll be able to whitelist that as well!
1. Open any email from the sender that you wish to whitelist.
2. Click on the little down-pointing-triangle-arrow next to “reply.”
3. Click Add kelsea to contacts list to finish. (where my name is you would substitute with whoever you were whitelisting)
1. Open the email message from the sender you want to add to your address book.
2. Click Add to contacts next to kelsea.
3. On the Add Contact popup, add additional information if needed.
4. Click Save to finish.
1. Open an email from the sender that you want to whitelist.
2. Click Add to contacts next to kelsea to finish.
1. Right-click on the email you received (in the list of emails).
2. Click Junk E-mail.
3. Click Add Sender to Safe Senders List to finish.
Go To SettingsAnti-Spam Lists»
Enter the relevant details in any on of these fields
Add new whitelist domain – To add the domain address specified to White Listed Domains
Add new whitelist email – To add the Email address specified to White Listed Email
Click the Plus sign next to the corresponding field.
The given domain/email will be added in the chosen list.
1. Click Contacts in the right toolbar.
2. Click Add Contact.
3. Enter kelsea and additional information if you wish.
4. Click Add Contact button in the popup to finish.
More For You