I know that I sometimes need a “nudge” to be motivated and get stuff done.
Being the loving and generous person that I am, I decided to share that nudge with the rest of you-so, consider this a loving kick in the rear to get your day going.
- A wise girl knows her limits, a smart girl knows she has none. – Marilyn Monroe
2. Do what makes your soul shine.
3. Sometimes you got to be a beauty and a beast. – Niki Minaj
4. Prove them wrong.
5. Today, be the badass you were too lazy to be yesterday. – Christina Carlyle
6. Hustle until your haters ask if you’re hiring.
7. Make it happen. Shock everyone.
8. Don’t stop until you’re proud.
9. What comes easy won’t last long, but what lasts long won’t come easy.
10. Focus on your goals. Don’t look anywhere but ahead.
11. Dream Big. Work Hard. And. Make. It. Happen.
12. I didn’t come this far, to only come this far.
13. Great things never come from staying in your comfort zone.
14. You only fail, when you stop trying.
15. Don’t Wait For Opportunity. Create It.
I personally read quotes like this every morning straight off of Pinterest to get myself in the right mood for the day.
Soooo… you can print these out, or check them out on Pinterest or do whatever you need to do to keep yourself motivated to accomplish your dreams.