I haven’t had much time for reading lately.
But, it’s one of the things I really want to start doing again this year! So, I’ve been looking up tons of reads and a lot of sites have concluded that these are the best 12 books to start with!
- We Are Never Meeting in Real Life by Samantha Irby
- Salt Fat Acid Heat by Samin Nosrat
- The Idiot by Elif Batuman
- Priestdaddy by Patricia Lockwood
- The Rules Don’t Apply by Ariel Levy
- Hourglass: Time, Memory, Marriage by Dani Shapiro
- All Grown Up by Jami Attenberg
- Hunger by Roxane Gay
- Happiness: The Crooked Little Road to Semi-Ever After by Heather Harpham
- What We Lose by Zinzi Clemmons
- Forest Dark by Nicole Krauss
- Conversations With Friends by Sally Rooney
Since my birthday is coming up I thought you might want to join me in buying and reading a few of these?! Also I’m thinking of starting a book club. Thoughts on that?